A&H

First saturday afternoon middle

LC

Level 6 Referee
So finally after just being assistant for a few seasons I am making the leap up to doing adult middles.
Only ever done 1 proper adults game which I had to abandon after 60 minutes due to a mass brawl so hopefully this one is a little easier.

Its a game between the team bottom who have conceded an average of 13 goals per game and have 0 points against the team top who have won every game apart from 2 so it should be simple enough

The Referee Store
So finally after just being assistant for a few seasons I am making the leap up to doing adult middles.
Only ever done 1 proper adults game which I had to abandon after 60 minutes due to a mass brawl so hopefully this one is a little easier.

Its a game between the team bottom who have conceded an average of 13 goals per game and have 0 points against the team top who have won every game apart from 2 so it should be simple enough
Good luck mate.

Reactions: LC

Always be careful with those "simple" games
Had one the other day, local team 8games 1 draw 7 loss, the other team 5 wins 1 draw 1 loss
The second team came so sure about themselves that they didn't play at all, took a goal, they were very frustrated (4 yellow, 3 for dissent and I was very easy on them) and finally returned home with a very lucky 1-1 with a really late goal

Good luck mate , I tend to find that after the Xmas break teams that have struggled improve, and better teams don't play as well , I'm on my 3rd Saturday afternone Middle today , hoping the weather holds out

Just back. Match finished 19-0 and had 90 minutes of players moaning about the pitch and the club linesman.

The one team has won 3 games in 3 seasons and have a combined goal difference of -619 across the last 3 seasons so it was no suprise

Easy? Those are the games where its so difficult to not switch off. I bet the poor refs in your league cringe when they see their name next to them!

I can think of a few teams like that...

Fixture/appointments come through... All excited, open the email...

"Ah shucks! Not them again. The appointments sec must hate me!"

(Note: when was the last time someone On this forum used the phrase ah shucks? :) )

Back