A&H

Open Age first game "proper" back

Kent Ref

RefChat Addict
Orange team got promoted to the top division this season but were totally outclassed. They lost 8-0.

Orange team moaning and warnings given out fist half.

Second half same orange player pipes up "that's a f***** penalty ref. Cant you see". Sin bin.

His team mate joins in so he joins his.

Three minutes later first sin binned player claps we widly after i give a throw in to his team. Second yellow and off..

Two minutes later second sin-binned player questions a free kick. Second yellow and off.

I insist both sent off players leave and go back to the changing rooms. I stop the game while i wait.

Another non-participant (injured player not playing at all) shouts "well dome Mr Hitler". I then ask his name and he refuses. Should this be a extraordinary report due to calling me a nazi?

I then tell the manager the game wont start until the non-player leaves. He eventually does.

What a start back.

A&H International
@Kent Ref - I trust you are reporting the team for the Nazi signal.

The FA will take this is similar to a racist complaint, and I expect the injured player won't be playing for some time (and be a few pounds poorer)

@Kent Ref - I trust you are reporting the team for the Nazi signal.

The FA will take this is similar to a racist complaint, and I expect the injured player won't be playing for some time (and be a few pounds poorer)
No mention of a Nazi signal, he just called him Mr Hitler. OFFINABUS is obviously upto the individual & I'd support the referee here. But I don't think I'd be showing a red card here personally & I don't believe it to be racist at all. It's just an incredibly stupid comment and would be dissent to me. I certainly wouldn't expect an extended ban for the player.

Enjoy the promotion boys...

This is the behaviour you expect at the start of the season. Come a few months most will get some sense around them.

I would 100% raise an extraordinary report for the injured fella refusing to give his name. I would provide all the details on why you think he's an injured player and not just a spectator (eg. In kit, in the dugout). Then I would add his specific comment "Mr Hitler" to give the FA context. If you're bored spot him on their Instagram hahaa

Then you've done your job, move on.

Back