A&H

Festive Period Weight Gain.

Kes

I'll Decide ...
Stood on the scales this morning and have gained 6 lbs in only 15 days of general gluttony and sitting on my arse. I have excelled myself this time. Bloody hell!! :oops:
Anybody else carrying a bit more post-Christmas blubber than they normally would? :D

The Referee Store
Just 2-3 lbs for me ... have done a lot worse in previous years though !

Yip. Feeling a little heavier, not getting on the scales!!! It hasn't helped that the weather was terrible so limited games pre Christmas and then not being able to run after that because of the wind and rain (local gyms opening hours were limited also).

Back in training from today though. Treadmill wasn't a lot of fun! Feeling a little preseason with the lack of game sharpness.

Glad I am not the only one!

November & December weather not helped as I would normally cycle to work, but combined with a lack of motivation opted for the car instead. A pre-Christmas week of all you can eat buffet and booze in the sun to celebrate wife's 40th followed by Christmas and Boxing day dinners in the pub have contributed to "a few extra inches" :confused:.

Definitely need to get off my backside in 2016 to help shift the additional lard!

Reactions: Kes
Not just me then!! Phew!! :p
I was starting to get a bit worried there people. :D
I'm back to work on Tuesday and that's where my season re-starts as far as I'm concerned. :)
It needs to. If I get any fatter - I'll have my own effin' post code!! :oops:

Last edited:
Stood on the scales this morning and have gained 6 lbs in only 15 days of general gluttony and sitting on my arse. I have excelled myself this time. Bloody hell!! :oops:
Anybody else carrying a bit more post-Christmas blubber than they normally would? :D

I wondered where the 6 I lost went! You may keep them :D #discipline

Onward and downward (shifted a stone and a half since March)

I put on 2kg so I thought I would give the fitness test a go tonight around Battersea Park.

My wife must be using all the top notch health ingredients I done 2900 meters in 12 mins well chuffed with that.

Tomorrow night just a slower 5k jog so I am ready for Sat big League game.

Loss continues at a steady 2 - 3lb (1 - 1.5kg) a month since start of the season.
15/08/15 - 118kg, top sprint 12.3mph, distance 4.3 miles (no assistants)
03/01/16 - 113.5kg, 16.2mph, 6.1 miles (no assistants)

that's great @Mick Begley - good work!

I just don't seem to shift weight! ballooned from 11 stone to 16 stone when I was 18-19 ... stayed around 16 ever since! nearly 6 years on! could have done a stone a year since and been back to 11!!!

Back