A&H

Favourite pair of boots the ref in?

jacklad

Level 8 Referee
What are the best pair of boots you've owned and your favourites to ref in? As always it's the black and moulded studs for me, the classic Adidas Copa's. Hated them as a player but then again refereeing has changed me ;)

The Referee Store
I use Copa's. Best boot I've ever bought, might try some Nike Premier's this season

I was looking at the premiers. Pretty expensive for what they are.

I didn't like copas, just didn't feel right. Still with my kaiser 5s which are the budget (sort of) version of the copas. The copas felt weird.

I was looking at the premiers. Pretty expensive for what they are.

I didn't like copas, just didn't feel right. Still with my kaiser 5s which are the budget (sort of) version of the copas. The copas felt weird.

I've got the Kaisers too, but not because the Copas felt weird, because I'm cheapskate like that! Used to have Tiempos before I left them in a car park, :mad: but I felt that they weren't quite as comfortable and felt cheap.

I got the Nike Premiers for the season and they are the best pair of boots I have had, they feel like slippers on your feet, can't beat them! :)

They do look nice, but I'm not a nike fan that's just my opinion.

for my first few games i wore a set of white and pink nike merciul vapours lol i apoligised to both teams before each match - i was just too forgetful to buy any others! lol

ended up with a set of adidas predators blacked out

Why not just buy a pair of black boots?

Plenty out there to choose from......

Can't see the logic in buying boots then blacking them out.......

Have used Joma boots for years as a player and referee but can't get black now . Just got myself a really comfortable pair of Lotto moulds in all black.

Back