A&H

FA Full Time Log In

The Ginger Ref

Level 7 Referee
Has anyone found a workaround to having to complete the verification code everytime you log in to full time whole game?

I would've thought once you have verified on a device or from an IP you wouldn't have do it, lo and behold everytime I log in I have to verify.

Last edited:
A&H International
Has anyone found a workaround to having to complete the verification code everytime you log in to full time?

I would've thought once you have verified on a device or from an IP you wouldn't have do it, lo and behold everytime I log in I have to verify.
Never once had to do that...

Happens for me every so often on Full-Time’s league admin pages, but WGS works normally. MOAS has a mind of its own 😂

Every time a league adds me on Fulltime I get asked for a code after entering my email, go and enter said code from an email it sends me, it then says I already have an account and to log in like??? I KNOW!

Every time a league adds me on Fulltime I get asked for a code after entering my email, go and enter said code from an email it sends me, it then says I already have an account and to log in like??? I KNOW!
100% this. Every single time. Have been added to SRWFL at least four times now, go through the same hoops each time and no idea if it wants me to ref on it or not 😂

I've never had that. Possible that your account has a problem that the FA will need to fix, or could be your device, perhaps you have security set that it can't save cookies. Is it the same on all devices?

Back