A&H

FA Appointments?

MKAhmad

Level 6 Referee
CA43C5B5-C850-413F-8942-36D95593710D.png
I recently received this email from the FA. I’m thrilled with it but not too sure what it actually means! I’m a level 7 referee who is now in there second year of being a level 7, and is going for promotion to level 6. My understanding was to do any FA games you had to be at least level 5. So why have I been nominated?
Any info would be a great help, like I said not moaning just confused!

The Referee Store
Nominations for the early round of these cups for being an AR comes from your County FA. The appointments, when made, are though MOAS so they need to get you set up on the system.

The referees will be L4 and above for the early rounds, but they need NAR's and there is a general shortage. If you are on the promotion scheme, you will need to do lines so ties in.

Nominations for the early round of these cups for being an AR comes from your County FA. The appointments, when made, are though MOAS so they need to get you set up on the system.

The referees will be L4 and above for the early rounds, but they need NAR's and there is a general shortage. If you are on the promotion scheme, you will need to do lines so ties in.

I've found that you can get by without access to MOAS.

Just reply to any email you get from FA & accept the appointment and explain that you are not on MOAS - never had a problem accepting FA appointments that way.

I've found that you can get by without access to MOAS.

Just reply to any email you get from FA & accept the appointment and explain that you are not on MOAS - never had a problem accepting FA appointments that way.

Did you not get sent an email about registering on MOAS the first time they sent you an email saying you were eligible for FA competitions

Fair enough, I only ever go one appointment, junior AR for a youth FA Cup fixture.

I had it for about 6 hours before it was binned, one of the teams had withdrawn from the competition

Fair enough, I only ever go one appointment, junior AR for a youth FA Cup fixture.

I had it for about 6 hours before it was binned, one of the teams had withdrawn from the competition

Just looked back at one I got a couple of years ago - Womens FA Cup 1st Round proper - e mail actually says 'referees should confirm on MOAS, referees without access to MOAS should reply to (this email)'

Registering on MOAS is simple and quick and only needs to be done once. After that it's an efficient and intuitive system. For anyone on the promotion scheme who is starting to get FA appointments, I'd suggest just getting set up. Hopefully you'll need it a great deal over the coming years!

Back