A&H

England vs Wales

mikedn

Referee/Mentor
There has been a lot of derogatory remarks made about England in the media before the match notebly from Mr Bale. And we all know that Mr Karma will have his say in all this.......... England 2 Wales 1....... thank you Mr Karma for your contribution to the discussion.

Also Mr Karma got his beady eye ont the Russians they are bottom of the group..........

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Really? He said wales had more passion? Derogatory?

You may have lost touch with reality

You need to stop reading the mail mate. :)

His comment s were about wales being more passionate. May have been the case. England still won. No thanks to woy. :)

What about the man in the middle - he seemed shy with the whistle and the cards. There was a moment in the second half when the assistant gave a foul - I was thinking "I've been there, where's the whistle, someone's gotta start calling the fouls..."

What about the man in the middle - he seemed shy with the whistle and the cards. There was a moment in the second half when the assistant gave a foul - I was thinking "I've been there, where's the whistle, someone's gotta start calling the fouls..."
This is true..................

I have no complaints. England deserved the win even if it was harsh the way it happened.

Ref did a good job for me.

I have no complaints. England deserved the win even if it was harsh the way it happened.

Ref did a good job for me.
So many games are being won in extra time, lucky to get through all those defenders i will admit, long way to still........ anything can and will happen

I didn't mean his passion for his country, more the negative remarks about England....

This is complete Bull:poop:.

He didn't make any negative comments about England, he made positive comments about Wales that the media claimed were implied negative's on the England camp.

I happen to think he is right: Wales do have more team spirit and togetherness than England.

Reactions: SM
If England had Wales team spirit to go with your players ability, you would be winning tournaments left, right and centre. :)

Just saying.

If England had Wales team spirit to go with your players ability, you would be winning tournaments left, right and centre. :)

Just saying.
I completely agree with you, too much ego, not enough passion, play too defensively.....

Back