A&H

dvd

jojo

Assistant World Cup Sweepstake Organiser
Level 7 Referee
I apologise if this is in the wrong place, but I didnt know where to put it! Anyway, this is about a referee dvd. Father christmas (;)) brought me a dvd -"The Referees", and I started watching it. It was and is one of the best things I have ever watched! It follows the referee groups in the Euro 2008's. It goes in the hotel, behind the scenes with the families, the dressing rooms, on the pitch, and has the recordings from the matches from the microphone conversations! It has really given me an insight into refereeing behind the doors, and what goes on the pitch that we don't know about! And I haven't even finished it! Anyway, I would recommend it to anyone involved with football - referees, coaches, players, anyone! I don't know where it was bought, but it was bought online - and I thought I would tell others because I had never heard of it! A definite good watch!

A&H International
You can watch it online too! ;)

I must agree, it makes you realise what their lives is actually like... I found the microphone conversations quite interesting! It was nice to see what is/was said during the games!

The microphone recordings are the best bit!

Back