A&H

Dont you just love...

HarryD

Dont you just love arriving at a massive park without a clue where youre going? Anyone else suffer this on a regular basis?

The Referee Store
Dont you just love arriving at a massive park without a clue where youre going? Anyone else suffer this on a regular basis?
Happens quite a lot. Or a high school. One in Edinburgh that is miles up a road just to get to. No sign of any janitor, football pitches, anyone. Quick call to the match sec was told it was away round the back of the school. Was tired before I even arrived ha.

My match last week: Venue - Hartham Common. Just the 9 pitches to choose from there...

Ouch - thats rough! Had an utter nightmare today as well - SIX in the book (five for bad tackles) with one of those muppets threatening to 'smack me'. Off he went. All I want is a mens game without anyone being an utter plum :( :p

The other week turned up after a text from the club saying we're on pitch 4. Ace. Turns out it's pitch 4 out of 25 pitches. Absolute massive place. Pitches everywhere. I wander about for ages asking where it is and no one knew. Turns out a mens team had turned up and used pitch 4 as they didn't like the look of theirs, 17. Cue handbags between the team i was doing and the mens team about them stopping their game and coming off! I just stood back and done a bit of stretching!!

Got directions for my game today to be advised that the football pitch is at the entrance to the village whilst the changing rooms are at the exit to the village, at the cricket ground, some 400 yards away

Back