The Ref Stop

Dogso SPA or nothing

GrantFrosty

If a person is taking a goal kick and kicking it once an attacker is rushing the ball and the person taking the kick kicks it again Is this Dogso SPA or nothing I saw a clip online in Which the ref gave him a yellow. I think he gave the yellow because there was a Keeper and a defender and one of them made the infraction. I think it has to do with if the keeper is taking the kick or not then it would be dogso if the keeper is and there are no other defenders behind.

The Ref Stop
If a person is taking a goal kick and kicking it once an attacker is rushing the ball and the person taking the kick kicks it again Is this Dogso SPA or nothing I saw a clip online in Which the ref gave him a yellow. I think he gave the yellow because there was a Keeper and a defender and one of them made the infraction. I think it has to do with if the keeper is taking the kick or not then it would be dogso if the keeper is and there are no other defenders behind.

That depends on whether you judge the second touch to be SPA or, DOGSO

think clip on this site posted today Roma? Dogso Red

it could be either

It varies by situation.
Firstly there has to be an offence. In this case, playing the ball a 2nd time before another player, following a restart.
When that offence occurs the referee must decide does the offence DOGSO, SPA, or neither using the various considerations for each. Based on what he decides determines the sanction, or not, as the case may be.

Back