A&H

Disgrace.

The Referee Store
WOW! first -
League game against Coedpoeth away: We scored a goal with the last kick of the game. As the ball hit the net the ref blew up for fulltime. The goal was not allowed and the game ended 1-1 (3PTS lost).
2 points lost :D

2nd -
it is the truth mate, I have been told that refs are out to get us by a ref - shocking behaviour that #respectmyarse
if he was told that, and i highly doubt that then that referee deserves to be sacked.

Obviously it isn't true, but have you seen this pillock's page?! He has a out 150 tweets from the past 24 hours all going on about this referee, and by all accounts, there was nothing wrong with his decision.

just reading through his twitter and rest of his page, hopefully he should be reported!

apparently this is the guy they are now targeting over twitter **** do you know if he has reported it? certainly them tweets and the write up deserve a good seeing to!:mad:

Edited: I don't think he needs the extra attention of having his profile posted here!

I think he has. Someone has anyway as FAW are investigating it. There is no need to react to a match like that! I personally think that all referees should boycott for a month, see how he likes that!

all he has wrote is disgusting, getting his "mates" to target him and so on is beyond a joke! I certainly think there needs to be a cooling off period now or something whether that is all refs or just the one in question but i would also say there needs to be some sort of dialogue between the clubs and refs but IMO this guy doesn't seem great. "Managers, clubs and players lets form a group to challenge leagues, associations, refs etc..it's about time we take a stand - DM me" before that saying other related stuff.

and hope the FAW absolutely take it to him as this is beyond what is acceptable

Hopefully the FAW will find it within their remit to punish such heinous and personal attacks (as well as professional attacks) on referees.

Ideally FAW charge him with misconduct and ban him from all forms of football until the end of the season. Respect campaign is there to stop morons like this from treating refs the way he does. Needs to have the book thrown at him.

Back