A&H

Junior/Youth Cup finals!

Aled

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
I've had a letter today and it couldn't be better!
Referee for the local U12 junior league cup final Sunday at 11am at a local ground used for academy football and assistant on the local U14 junior cup final which is being played at the Liberty Stadium! Can't wait for either of them! Got 2 excellent assts. as well on the U12's cup game.

The Referee Store
I've had a letter today and it couldn't be better!
Referee for the local U12 junior league cup final Sunday at 11am at a local ground used for academy football and assistant on the local U14 junior cup final which is being played at the Liberty Stadium! Can't wait for either of them! Got 2 excellent assts. as well on the U12's cup game.
Well done! Enjoy them! :)

Game postponed to Friday 9th due to venue f***ing up and double booking pitch so I have to wait a little longer :(

Excellent game tonight! 2 teams both after the cup playing excellent football, shame I had 1 caution right at the end but was a rather nasty shoulder charge that was bordering a RC tbh but wasn't quite bad enough for a RC. Good game all in all!

Nice work Aled.

I was offered a local under 15 cup final middle, but was both working out of area (wouldn't have for back in time) and already committed to a welsh league youth line (which as it happened got rained off).

You must have been down for Carmarthen! That always gets rained off!!

Worst part was I was working in Aberystwyth so drove out of my way back through Carmarthen for the game. On getting to Carmarthen I get the message match postponed due to rain. Cue a longer than before journey home! Not sure if I will still be on the line for the game when it is played.

May well still have a ladies prem game next week if it is replayed following the injury abandonment this week. That will be great if it happens.

Back