A&H

Charity Football League - Referees needed in Oxford!

CFL

Hello everyone,

My name is Tom and I work for the Charity Football League. We are a small sided football league in Oxford, and uniquely all of our profits go directly to the children's charity Jacari.

At the beginning of April we will be starting new league seasons on both Tuesday (6pm to 8pm) and Wednesday evenings (6pm to 10pm) and we are currently in the process of recruiting referees to help on the game nights.

As we try to maximise the amount of money we give to the charity we are not able to match the wage which referees traditionally receive, however, we do pay £10 per hour.

We’ve encouraged a good atmosphere amongst the teams, and partly because the money goes to charity the teams are (mostly!) well behaved.

If you would be interested in this opportunity and would like more information please contact me at info@charityfootballleague.co.uk

If you are not local to Oxford but know of referees who are and you can pass this information onto them that would be much appreciated.

If you would like to find out more about the Charity Football League please see: www.charityfootballleague.co.uk

Thanks,

Tom

The Referee Store
Back