A&H

Cautions friendly match

A&H International
Start typing friendly and select relevant FA.
Unless there's been a change I'm not aware of (which is definitely possible!), for any discipline from friendlies you should select "Friendly - The FA" rather than one of the ones listed with a County FA. Can cause issues with the system, like incorrect fines, suspensions showing for league matches instead of friendlies, and cautions being included in the 'totting up' process when they shouldn't.

Always been a massive faff. My county’s not listed in the “Friendly - ” ones and “ - The FA” hasn’t appeared for me so far this pre-season. Ended up picking Friendly, a nearby county, then “All teams in the league” which is a search that obviously fails… then adding the teams in manually.

Seems like there should be a really obvious workaround for this, like, y’know, “click here to submit report about game X” and someone employed by County has to wiggle their mouse and read a couple of emails on a Monday morning to deal with it.

Not my problem if leagues/cups can’t track their disciplinary history if I’ve reported it using the tools provided.

Might start doing it in triplicate with a self-addressed stamped envelope to receive the tear-off slip again 😂

Always been a massive faff. My county’s not listed in the “Friendly - ” ones and “ - The FA” hasn’t appeared for me so far this pre-season. Ended up picking Friendly, a nearby county, then “All teams in the league” which is a search that obviously fails… then adding the teams in manually.

Seems like there should be a really obvious workaround for this, like, y’know, “click here to submit report about game X” and someone employed by County has to wiggle their mouse and read a couple of emails on a Monday morning to deal with it.

Not my problem if leagues/cups can’t track their disciplinary history if I’ve reported it using the tools provided.

Might start doing it in triplicate with a self-addressed stamped envelope to receive the tear-off slip again 😂
My old friendly go to now has a lost of teams in it so can't manually search anyteam now.

So just been shoe horning anything with friendly into it

Unless there's been a change I'm not aware of (which is definitely possible!), for any discipline from friendlies you should select "Friendly - The FA" rather than one of the ones listed with a County FA. Can cause issues with the system, like incorrect fines, suspensions showing for league matches instead of friendlies, and cautions being included in the 'totting up' process when they shouldn't.
In the absence of that ever being communicated... I do what is intuitive. I would have thought that teams operating under county FA, that is anything step 5 and below would be reported via the county FA friendly and those where teams operate under the national FA i.e. step 4 and above.
Where boundaries cross or step 4 v lower opposition then would just fudge it in an intuitive way or contact my Fa discipline team for advice.

Back