A&H

Casio RFT-100 Help needed!

haywain

the voice of reason
Level 7 Referee
Hit the wrong button / sequence of buttons yesterday and now have beep alarm going off every ten minutes. it beeps ten times and then stops or i can hit the bottom left button to stop it

looking at the watch as we speak it's in STW function, timer at top is set to 00 00 with what looks like a small F after the second zero (top right)

below the S in STW there is a small P

The time at the bottom is set correctly and the seconds are ticking over, middle right

before i try to make sense of the instruction book, if anyone can give me the necessary instructions to 'sort it', i'd be much obliged

The Referee Store
That p is part of the time display meaning pm I guess.

Above the top display I have "Casio" in LCD. What that f is I have no idea. Just tried to fiddle with it and have no idea what you have done.

Silly question but you haven't set the timer to go?

I don't think it's a silly question at all, Monkey, and I'm sure that that is exactly what i've done. (just don't know how to undo it, tho). i do remember seeing a 10:00 where the time is usually displayed around the time that i did whatever i've done

remember, i belong to a generation that used to draw a circle in the sand, put a stick in the ground and work out the time from where the shadow was. we could go weeks sometimes without really knowing the time :)

Could be you've set the interval timer. I'll be home in 5 minutes so will have a play with mine

Right, from the time screen, press mode twice to get to timer. (Just in case I have included that bit). Says TMR

If it is the timer, In the main clock space the 10:00 be counting down?

The time is then in the top window

Looks like you've got a continuous interval timer going.
image.jpg

Stop biting your nails, Ross - unless that's a model that you've brought in for the photo display :)

Right, from the time screen, press mode twice to get to timer. (Just in case I have included that bit). Says TMR

If it is the timer, In the main clock space the 10:00 be counting down?

The time is then in the top window

Correctamundo, Monkey........now what do I do

(You're not free to referee my games this weekend, too, are you :))

edit to add: yay! pressed stop button then reset and the job's a good'un

thank you to all :)

Back