A&H

Callback night swizz

Zimmyman

Lol Just been informed on our callback night we won’t get our certificate or badge !! I personally feel my CFA are making us jump through hoops ! Most others get it on the night so I’m told we’ve put in a lot of had work only to be told no badge or cert on the night not happy

The Referee Store
You get it mailed. The FA which I did my original course for had us going to an introductory night. It's only a tenner but I travelled for over an hour to sit in a hall and watch a PowerPoint presentation about information which was already available and do a 'fun quiz' before an hour journey home...

You get it mailed. The FA which I did my original course for had us going to an introductory night. It's only a tenner but I travelled for over an hour to sit in a hall and watch a PowerPoint presentation about information which was already available and do a 'fun quiz' before an hour journey home...
It obviously varies quite a lot, but we marked one another's exams anonymously and those of us who passed were told on the night; and handed a County badge. The certificate came in the post a month or so later

We marked each others papers we told we had passed and the certificate and badge came i the post. I thought you could only wear acounty badge if you had done county games.

I got my Norfolk FA gear after unit 4 and did all my games in them. The FA badge came with the certificate in the post. All fine here

I passed last March, was told my result and given a county badge on the night. Have not received anything else, certificate or other badge. I’m in Essex CFA.

My daughter has just done hers through hants fa and received her badge and certificate on the night. However when I done mine through hants fa many moons ago mine got sent through the post a few weeks later.

Back