A&H

Buzzer Flags

OldNavyRef

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
I want to buy buzzer flags.

Cheap and reliable is what I am after.

Any advice, what to avoid, just general diamonds in the rough would be appreciated.

Cheers!

A&H International
Options are limited.

Either you're in for £5-600 Ervocom/Touchline.

Or a budget option such as refs tech or refstop ones (which I think are refs tech with a refstop badge.)

The other option is biding time waiting for a decent 2nd hand set. If going 2nd hand would be looking at touchlines or ervocoms or definitely touchlines.

Options are limited.

Either you're in for £5-600 Ervocom/Touchline.

Or a budget option such as refs tech or refstop ones (which I think are refs tech with a refstop badge.)

The other option is biding time waiting for a decent 2nd hand set. If going 2nd hand would be looking at touchlines or ervocoms or definitely touchlines.
Flags are such a frustrating market.

So so expensive.

A few years ago I worked with a ref who worked in a restaurant which had a small buzzer at every table to asked for waiter/waitress. He taped two of those buzzers to the handle of two cheap flags and put the receiver in his armband. It's worked like a charm and cost about 10% of the commercial ones.

(Awaiting the one liners 😄)

A few years ago I worked with a ref who worked in a restaurant which had a small buzzer at every table to asked for waiter/waitress. He taped two of those buzzers to the handle of two cheap flags and put the receiver in his armband. It's worked like a charm and cost about 10% of the commercial ones.

We normally have two of those at a match! 😉

Y'know, been wondering why these aren't available as wristbands.

Back