A&H

brighton/sheff weds

The Referee Store
Aside from the push for the Wednesday goal, I thought he was excellent too.

That game could very easily got out of hand, all credit to him for keeping a lid on it.

Watched game and did think he had good game. Good caution for the verbal back chat from wed defender in 2nd half.

I'm a Wednesday fan so ever so slightly biased, but I thought he struggled at times and had two incorrect KMIs. Wednesday's goal should never have been allowed as it was a blatant push by Hooper on Dunk - Dunk would definitely have headed it clear had this not happened. And that really changed the game as Brighton were absolutely battering Wednesday at the time and I am honest enough to admit that if that goal had been correctly disallowed Brighton would have gone onto go through.

Then he missed a blatant sending off for Kayal when he committed a clear second cautionable offence just minutes after picking up his first one. This foul was as bad as, if not worse than, the cautions he had already given out so he caused himself a real problem.

I'm normally a fan of Roger East but I thought he was off form on this one, even though it was my team that got the most benefit.

Back