A&H

Brentford v Man City

Mr Dean

RefChat Addict
2 instances of Violent Conduct missed by the referee imo. The second incident wouldn't have happened if the referee sent of Fernandhino a few moments earlier.

The referee couldn't send off Toney after failing to send off Fernandhino, even though it's the correct thing to do, because this would have exposed the referee to accusations of bias.

A&H International
Both yellow imo, both just examples of modern day sh*thouse footballers

Quite how toney escaped a yellow for launching the ball away also escapes me

Not seen the incidents, only turned on when the Chelsea Vs Brighton game finished.

Are the floodlights only on 75% or are Brentford using the same bulbs local councils have for street lights these days? Picture/lights doesn't seem anywhere near as bright as you normally see on televised games.

I’d be going yellow for both. Fernandinho doing what Fernandinho does and Toney responding in kind. Childish from both, but definitely not VC.

Coote setting a very high bar for the cards too tonight, which probably explains both.

Not seen the incidents, only turned on when the Chelsea Vs Brighton game finished.

Are the floodlights only on 75% or are Brentford using the same bulbs local councils have for street lights these days? Picture/lights doesn't seem anywhere near as bright as you normally see on televised games.

I thought that was my peepers, couldn't work out why it was so dark :)

Fernandindo trod on Toney's toe, there is no way on earth that can be a red card. I do think Toney took revenge and his was more orange, but still comfortable enough with a caution.

Back