A&H

Junior/Youth Big game

Y

Yacinho

To understand i'll quickly explain how the Youth's classification works down here

National
DH
DSR
DHR

Excellence
D1
D2
D3
D4
D5.

Federation - League - District

I do almost exclusively U19, and usually D2, with some games now and then on D1 and Excellence, so you can say roughly the 7th division.
Here is the thing, my next fixture, on Saturday, is a U15 DSR game, and in U15, there is no National competition, even PSG's U15 play in DH, so this time you can say... 2nd division.
I expect to see some good football, particularly giving that 60/65% of french professional players are from my League, the level is much higher than anywhere else in the country. And honestly, I'm a little nervous :D

The Referee Store
Slightly lost as to what it means but sounds good!

I find the higher level games far more enjoyable and more often than not, less gobby players so crack on :)

The search for less gobby players is the one thing above all else that makes me consider refereeing at a higher level even if it means being an AR instead of in the middle.

Slightly lost as to what it means but sounds good!

Lost about what exactly ?
I tried to explain how our system works but I don't realise if I made myself clear, because the English system is really different
Basically I'm used to 7th division U19, and I have a fixture on a 2nd division U15, those kids are clearly not playing football "only for fun", there are usually observers/agents on the field etc.. , and yes, it does sound really good :D

The search for less gobby players is the one thing above all else that makes me consider refereeing at a higher level even if it means being an AR instead of in the middle.

I thought about that but clearly it's not the time for me to considerate it, people plays a fairly good football in my League and even in the top divisions of my District (I'm talking Open Age), and I think it's surely levels I can reach as a centre ref, wait & see !

Thank's man, i'm a little nervous because of the game and that it's my first game since December 14th

Just came back from the game, went great. Really interesting match, score 3-2, cautions 0-2 (USBx2). Congratulations from both coaches, what more to expect ? :D

Reactions: SM
Back