A&H

Badges and how you apply them

LM1996

I’m sure everyone has a slightly different way but I just wondered how you all apply your different badges?

My kit has a heat applied FAMOA badge but I also have games where I’ll need my Somerset County badge on there too. I’m not in favour of buying a separate shirt with the county badge on. Does anyone have a way that they are able to easily add/remove the badge? I’d imagine some sort of tape might do the trick?

The Referee Store
I’m sure everyone has a slightly different way but I just wondered how you all apply your different badges?

My kit has a heat applied FAMOA badge but I also have games where I’ll need my Somerset County badge on there too. I’m not in favour of buying a separate shirt with the county badge on. Does anyone have a way that they are able to easily add/remove the badge? I’d imagine some sort of tape might do the trick?
Velcro works well

I have one that is a sticker that transfers from a bit of paper onto my kit then back on to the paper

For FA or county competitions I would stick the county badge over the FAMOA badge using double sided tape. Always worked well and never fell off, although peeling the backs off of the tape was always a faff and took time.

FAMOA works just fine. If the competition demands another, they can provide.

FAMOA works just fine. If the competition demands another, they can provide.

In England for FA appointments it is mandatory to wear your county badge, unless you have been awarded the Three Lions badge. You can wear FAMOA as well, but I've always thought two badges doesn't look good so I stick the CFA badge over it.

Had a bottle leak pre-game over my County-badged shirt once, when it was mandatory to wear it. Wore FAMOA shirt instead, not mentioned by anyone 😂

Back