A&H

Arrivederci

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind!
Level 7 Referee
Can I claim some sort of personal record,... In my first OA game in August 2006 (after 2 years of doing the yoofs), I sent off two players from the same team, jump 500+ games later, and the week before last (in potentially my last ever game), I sent off another two players from the same team!! I may do the odd one in the future, as a special (maybe) but my permanent refereeing journey is run!!! I came into this OA refereeing world waving red cards and by hell of it I left it waving them too!!!! :redcard::redcard:Arrivederci amici miei

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Hehe, there have been quite a few in between, especially at the start, but hardly ever a team ending with 9, that's fairly unusual. Ironically I got a text last night at the match from the exact same team from 2 weeks ago asking again for my services. Unfortunately I have something on on Saturday and that seems to be more and more relevant to me at the moment than babysitting 22 big OA kids. I don't struggle physically in the games, as you get older the recovery days seem to get longer though...still be around here, seeing if your all talking sense but old Father Time has won this one...

Back