A&H

For Sale Apple Watch Series 4 - 44mm GPS/WiFi/Cellular - £170

Hendo

Level 7 Referee
Evening,

Hope this is ok to post, I am looking to sell my trusty Apple Watch as I have now moved over to Garmin and no longer require it. I was planning on putting it on another well-known auction site, but thought I'd see if anyone here would be interested.

It's approximately eighteen months old and has worked perfectly throughout, including with the RefSix app. I can't for the life of me find the box for it, but it comes with the pictured strap as well as the standard black / grey sports strap and a further plain black (non apple strap). It also comes with a hard plastic case / screen protector, original charger and cable and a further charging cable.

There is a very minor scuff to the top right edge of the screen, but this doesn't impact on the visibility or use of the watch in anyway. If anyone wants further pictures of the watch or the accessories then please message me.

I will post this Royal Mail special delivery, but probably wouldn't be able to get to the post office before Saturday (29th), unless I can convince the wife to go for me.

Any questions let me know,,
Cheers, Matt

Attachments

• D603A3AA-6CA7-4BB8-88E3-9510FD31955D.jpeg
    D603A3AA-6CA7-4BB8-88E3-9510FD31955D.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
The Referee Store
Back