A&H

Anyone?

jack.prescott

Work hard, stay humble
Level 6 Referee
Slight stab in the dark here.

Anyone know of any league that operate in staffordshire that use neutral assistants on a regular basis as I'm looking to get more experience on the line next season. I am contacting county FA and my leagues ref sec. in the very near future but though I'd ask on here as well

The Referee Store
Just done a quick google search, your best bet is probably the Staffordshire County Senior League Premier Division. That's the same level as the West Lancs League which I operate on. Probably be level 4's in the middle.

Thanks for doing the hard work for me Matt :p Can level 7's run the line in that or do you have to be level 6?

I went on as a 7 but it probably depends on how many officials they have already. Six members from my RA were put on the league just to do lines. Watching level 4's week in week out, with regular assessments is valuable.

In Norfolk we have the Anglian combination premier and level 4s are in the middle with generally level 7/6 on junior and level 6/5 on senior

I went on as a 7 but it probably depends on how many officials they have already. Six members from my RA were put on the league just to do lines. Watching level 4's week in week out, with regular assessments is valuable.

Cheers mate, I'll look into it and send some emails

Back