A&H

ANC final

santa sangria

RefChat Addict
Great momemt as the ref offers Salah the whistle.

Fathy’s YC foul was awful.

Egypt are a disgrace. It’s barely football, tactically or ethically.

A&H International
I must be more hungover than I realise, didn't see any ball contact. Was textbook reckless imo

The behavior of the bench from Egypt has been a disgrace the entire tournament. If they qualify I wonder if they'll get away with all of this in Qatar.

Only watched about 5 minutes, but the pitch doesn't look suitable for an international final, seen better pitches at Sunday League level.

Well, given the previous in this tournament I think the ref has done very well. He did whistle a lot of little stuff but he used character throughout, communicated very well and we’ve escaped to pens without serious incident - unless they missed a PK early in the second half;)

Again, great presentation for the coin toss. And no surprises: “guys, one thing, the last penalty we have to check with VAR…”

Interesting if the last pen had been saved and went to VAR, GK started 20cm off the line.

Thank heavens that’s over.

Has the be the most bizarre and disorganised trophy presentation I have ever seen!

The behavior of the bench from Egypt has been a disgrace the entire tournament. If they qualify I wonder if they'll get away with all of this in Qatar.
FIFA should show a compilation of Egypt’s “greatest hits” from this tournament and close it with one statement.

“We are not going to allow teams in this event to behave like this, and we will publicly back you if you deal with it strictly.”

Back