A&H

Ahh i hate that.

JoeMaloney5

Level 7 Referee
The one thing I hate is when I go to blow my whistle possibly for foul and for some reason the noise that comes from the whistle is similar to that of a mouse squeaky noise it really gets on my nerves and I feel embarrassed by it haha.

The Referee Store
I don't have that kind of a problem but sometimes I can't get the whistle properly to my mouth and then can't get any noise out of it:facepalm:

I've sacked off lanyards (in favour if the Valkeen finger-grip) following some kerfuffles finding the Fox40. Not what you want when players are sizing one another up :mad:
I quite like the whistle, but it's the ergonomics of the whole package that works for me

I don't have that kind of a problem but sometimes I can't get the whistle properly to my mouth and then can't get any noise out of it:facepalm:
I tend to bite down on my whistle, so that way there's no issue of it not being in my mouth properly. Means they break eventually, but takes a long time.

I tend to bite down on my whistle, so that way there's no issue of it not being in my mouth properly. Means they break eventually, but takes a long time.
I am attempting another go at fox 40 (although thinking on a valkeen) and will try this..almost nailed down the tongue thing.
Will probably end up back on the blast as you just blow that like a traditional whistle and away she goes...

Back