A&H

Advice on Wholegame

QuaverRef

I used to be indecisive but now i'm not so sure
Level 4 Referee
Simple one really. Sent a player off and subsequently have to do a misconduct report due to an incident in the car park after the game. Do I put the red card into wholegame and follow that up with a misconduct report, or just do the misconduct report with mention to the player?

The Referee Store
You need to report them separately.
Submit red card detailing the offence for which the player was snet off.
Then in addition add an extraordinary misconduct report to detail the car park incident.

Two separate reports. Report the dismissal then raise the extraordinary report. It makes life easier for the Governance team who will issue the charges. He should receive a standard tariff for the sending off which will suspend him from football on the days on which the competition is usually played (e.g. Saturday or Sunday football). The suspension from the extraordinary report will be from all football.

Its good practice for send off reports to have one of these two sentences at or close to the end.

"<The player> left the field of play and its vicinity with no further incidents."
OR
"See misconduct report for post send off incidents."

(I replace "misconduct report" with "incident report" due to our naming difference)

I submitted 2 cautions for the first time today on WGS. The tutor on my course suggested adding a sentence or two as to why the caution was issued however I saw no option to do this other than save the cautions and then submit the report. Can anyone help with this?

Its changed. In the "old days" (a year or so ago) you had to write Sbo similar to other send off offences. Now you only have to provide the codes as you would for a caution. Much better imo.

I submitted 2 cautions for the first time today on WGS. The tutor on my course suggested adding a sentence or two as to why the caution was issued however I saw no option to do this other than save the cautions and then submit the report. Can anyone help with this?

I'd suggest your tutor is rather out of date, as you haven't been able to do that since the Excel caution report form came into play in 2004. There's no need for a note, no-one would read it even if you were able to add it to WGS.

How do I report local cup games in the u15 as it doesn’t come up on the system
You need to search under the competition name and this may take some patience. For example, you might need to type in West or County or Hudd or the name of the District like Brad or Heav, Crave

Back