A&H

Adidas Referee 12 kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
Assuming you buy the shorts that means you have spent around £32 for the addidas kit, for an extra £16 ish you can get the full umbro diamond kit! or for £33 more the new nike kit. Or if this is still too much the Teamkit Bundle for £30 Total. I dont see the point in risking having the wrong kit especially since a new kit costs maybe 3 - 4 match fees at the most.

We've known long enough that it's not an issue and it shouldn't be an issue anywhere else either.

There are an abundance of referees who can and do listen to instruction. There are an abundance of referees who can and do read written instructions. If there are a minority out there who feel that they can't conform to this extremely simple instruction they probably don't stay current with law changes and enforce law in the accepted manner. In which case they are probably a liability to the rest of the profession.

There are an abundance of referees who can and do listen to instruction. There are an abundance of referees who can and do read written instructions. If there are a minority out there who feel that they can't conform to this extremely simple instruction they probably don't stay current with law changes and enforce law in the accepted manner. In which case they are probably a liability to the rest of the profession.

Oohhhh a sweeping generalisation! Love it!

I'll take a bet that there are far more wearing the regulation kit who are a far bigger liability to the rest of us than the minority who wish to wear a slightly non regulation kit.

Oohhhh a sweeping generalisation! Love it!

I'll take a bet that there are far more wearing the regulation kit who are a far bigger liability to the rest of us than the minority who wish to wear a slightly non regulation kit.

Padfoot, are you trying to start silly arguments on here? I will put this as simply as I can, the FA say we can only wear predominately black kits with a small amount of white, this is the rule many referees agree with it, it's not going to change any time soon, so you have to choices really, stick to it or end up getting charged by the FA.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back