A&H

Accessory organiser

The Referee Store
One of Refsworld UK's best sellers. Glad you're happy with it. Mind if I borrow it for out Facebook page?

Of course Ross yeah I've put it on mine too lookin forward to using the match card too.... Just an idea though I have a thought about a team sheet card that's the same size as a yellow or red card then it can fit into wallet so you've got a handy easy to find list of players, for subs etc .. Just a thought.

I fully agree with op. Superb bit of kit and pretty durable. Done a few seasons and is still looking in good condition despite being full to the brim!!!

Well they're clearly popular. Seen plenty of them today with referees in paris. Superb bit of kit.

Im contemplating buying one, i currentl have a box but thatll probs break soon
Any thoughts

They are good and I've just got the uniform holder . Fitted all the "backup" kit and track suit I keep in my bag, now it's organised and with free postage at the moment nows the the time

Uniform holder? Sounds pretty decent to me! I think I've just sent you a message on here padiman.

Starting to fill my own organiser up now. My uniform holder is currently organising my sock drawer :)

Reactions: SM
Back