A&H

5 games

Zimmyman

Ok need to do my five games as a trainee
Question I I join my own league to do them or will I be forced to join one the my county FA say I must how does this work??

The Referee Store
ANY games count, as long as they are minimum 9 a-aside (U12 or whatever). All games must be subject to the Off Side Law
That's it...;)

You're RDO will ask one local league ref secretary to assign you and every other new ref games. It'll all depend on the number of refs your league now has, which was actually plentiful when I first passed the course due to the very high number of applicants (I think most gave up within a few months).

My advice from my experience is to contact other local league's and tell them that you are a new ref etc and available if required. I got far more games doing that than I did through my RDO, who had more refs than games.

Good luck, be proactive

You're RDO will ask one local league ref secretary to assign you and every other new ref games. It'll all depend on the number of refs your league now has, which was actually plentiful when I first passed the course due to the very high number of applicants (I think most gave up within a few months).

My advice from my experience is to contact other local league's and tell them that you are a new ref etc and available if required. I got far more games doing that than I did through my RDO, who had more refs than games.

Good luck, be proactive

My RDO did nothing in terms of organising games - he gave us a list of leagues and contacts and it was up to us. Guess it depends on the county

Back