A&H

2nd Observation

ladbroke8745

RefChat Addict
Yet to get my report but based on the comments he suggested that I have been one of the better 7s he has seen in a long time.
Think the game was made a bit easier though for me as it was a development fixture with 2 level 5s on my line, one going for 4. The players helped a little by being proactive in my decisions and not complaining as much.
3 cautions, 2 for kicking ball away. Easy ones to be honest.
The first one was, I put down, as a foul tackle. I'd spoken with him about 5 minutes earlier for a challenge that to me was no reckless but maybe a bit more than careless. My assistants said I should probably have cautioned him on that thought. He may not then have down the next challenge or even if he did it'd then be an early bath.
The observer said I managed the game very well. Plus, it's the most I've run in a year. I done 10km whereas my Sunday morning games average around 8km.

The Referee Store
I surely wish the US Soccer Federation, which is a joke in my mind would figure it out. We do not have very many resources available, the website sucks and when I email them I get their response in about 3 to 4 months. Which is why I am reaching out globally and I love this site. Small region, small island but I have filled 99 percent of schedule for Sunday as ref assignor.

I surely wish the US Soccer Federation, which is a joke in my mind would figure it out. We do not have very many resources available, the website sucks and when I email them I get their response in about 3 to 4 months. Which is why I am reaching out globally and I love this site. Small region, small island but I have filled 99 percent of schedule for Sunday as ref assignor.
What's this got to do with ladbroke's 2nd observation (aka assessment) report?

Sorry, its just the fact that no one ever, at least in my part of the world from any soccer federation ever come to assess our referees here and help us out on a more personal level is all. And I love the fact that it seems that you all get a lot of help in this are from your leagues and associations.

Observations only occur because we are on a promotion scheme.
Trust me, before this I was never observed/assessed.
The leagues here don't have the manpower either to watch every referee on every game. Considering I'm on the promotion scheme, my first observation wasn't until a few weeks back, others had all 3 required before my first.
Maybe it is something you need to bring up with your local/national fa or even continental fa.

Back