A&H

2nd assessment (also)

Looks like a very positive assessment mate

Did the game go to Extra time ?

I see a mention of the 98th min in your report , that's a hell of a lot of stoppage time . that's half a seasons worth for me !!

Reactions: ELP
The Referee Store
Svenny - a good assessment, well done. Did everything needed, and more. Development wise it seems the main thing to focus on is positioning - even then it's nothing major!

Agree with Lincs. Although I'd probably say it looks more of a 75-76 (just to through a spanner in the works! :p)

i was hoping high 70's!!!
But we can all dream can't we.

As long as it's above 73.
Yeah i found myself getting to narrow (cheating because of my fitness, or lack of) I was really suprised he didnt mention my fitness, but i suppose i have been masking it by staying a little bit to narrow. And i was telling myself get wider, but the body was telling me something else!

Positioning will become alot easier when the fitness comes i guess.

But really happy with all 3 assessments, and now can work hard on my fitness for the rest of the season and be in a good position to start the next.

Too narrow....too wide.....whichever one you go with, they'll tell you it should have been the other.

I guess that everything in moderation is the key to keeping them happy

Now don't take this the wrong way peeps.
But after reading the first assessment I did not see anything that would take the score far from a 70. (This is more an assessor fault than the referee IMO). Now there are much more experienced assessors on here than me, but the words written give no indication of this being a "Very good level of performance in a game which was a good test of the official’s skill" as opposed to "Standard level of performance in a game which is “normal” for this standard of football."
If I had given a 77, the wording would be much more positive. 77 is a very good score!

A 73 is the pass mark, there's nothing in that report that tells me anything lower than a 73 to be honest, thank god you don't assess on my leagues!

A 70 is the standard mark. Where has 73 come from?
I'm not commenting on your performance, I wasn't there. I'm simply saying that report reads a lot like the several 70 reports I've received and administered.
I'd be interested to know what makes you think that report is befitting of a 73+

Last edited:
Just goes to show more inconsistencies within the different counties as we have been told 73 is standard 7-6, 6-5 and 5-4 before the marking system changes.

I've no idea what mark it should be. As long as it is a above the required standard I'm happy. It won't make any difference to me if it's a 90 or 73 (70) it won't get me promoted any higher than a 6.

A 70 is the standard mark. Where has 73 come from?
I'm not commenting on your performance, I wasn't there. I'm simply saying that report reads a lot like the several 70 reports I've received and administered.
I'd be interested to know what makes you think that report is befitting of a 73+

You review against the level 7 competences and the report contains postive wording, implying he did better than the L7 competences.
Match Control - Impressed
Fitness - commended
Communication - excelled

Back