A&H

20/21 LOTG Book

alexv

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
Anywhere in the UK you can order the 20/21 LOTG book? I could've sworn I heard someone say that it'll only be available to download (or maybe my county isn't offering physical copies). I saw a referee website in America sell it, but I expect extortionate shipping fees. As an extremely environmentally aware person, usually I wouldn't be after a physical copy, but I've always found flicking through a physical book makes it easier to remember and you can easily flick back and forth between pages, unlike in the app

The Referee Store
Anywhere in the UK you can order the 20/21 LOTG book? I could've sworn I heard someone say that it'll only be available to download (or maybe my county isn't offering physical copies). I saw a referee website in America sell it, but I expect extortionate shipping fees. As an extremely environmentally aware person, usually I wouldn't be after a physical copy, but I've always found flicking through a physical book makes it easier to remember and you can easily flick back and forth between pages, unlike in the app

I'm with you, much prefer a paper copy, i think i heard not long ago there won't be a physical copy produced, so you may be right in what you heard, which is annoying if there isn't. But i understand that so much is done online nowadays.

I think if i can't get a physical copy, I'll just spend some time writing down the sections with changes to kill time one day, the rest i can use the previous book for.

The ifab app works for me. Come in handy a couple of times

When I did my course last August they told us 19/20 was the last season they were using physical books. From now on it’s app-based.

Back