A&H

‘I think you should send him off ref’

The Referee Store
Think he got sent off for a headbutt on Huckerby (?) didn’t he. IIRC Alan Smith should have walked for the headbutt that kicked it all off. 😂

Think he got sent off for a headbutt on Huckerby (?) didn’t he. IIRC Alan Smith should have walked for the headbutt that kicked it all off. 😂
Unfortunately this was just a few months before I was born:( My earliest memories of Leeds is seeing us get back to back relegations... good times

Unfortunately this was just a few months before I was born:( My earliest memories of Leeds is seeing us get back to back relegations... good times
My earliest memory is watching us win the FA Cup against Arsenal in '72. First game was vs Crystal Palace in '76(?). I watched us win promotion in the Civic Hall (now closed) in '90 and was at Bramall Lane when we beat the dirty Blades to go 4 points clear and then they lost at Anfield 2-0. Went to 50 games a season for about 15 years and was at the San Siro when we didn't quite make it to the Champions League Final.

My earliest memory is watching us win the FA Cup against Arsenal in '72. First game was vs Crystal Palace in '76(?). I watched us win promotion in the Civic Hall (now closed) in '90 and was at Bramall Lane when we beat the dirty Blades to go 4 points clear and then they lost at Anfield 2-0. Went to 50 games a season for about 15 years and was at the San Siro when we didn't quite make it to the Champions League Final.
My first game was Ipswich away and I remember Healy scored an equalising pen. First home game was Hereford in League One who are now in the National League North. Hopeful of getting FA Cup tickets to the Arsenal game so that’ll be like what I missed out on...

Back