The Ref Stop

Recent content by Tealeaf

  1. Tealeaf

    Macedonia v Scotland

    I agree on it being harsh and it wasn’t immediately obvious in real time ( watching highlights this morning). The reverse angle is the best one - not the one obscured by the net. The ball would’ve likely gone in so I’m guessing it’s been considered an accidental DOGSO? Good intervention to...
  2. Tealeaf

    Man City scandal: will it make reffing the upcoming Liverpool v City game harder?

    To a degree possibly, but I don’t think the suggestion of “giving City an advantage” is the right way to look at it. It’s not the Calciopoli scenario. This concerns illegal payments within the club. Swindon were busted for this sort of thing (different scale) in the late 1990s but still...
  3. Tealeaf

    WSL Crystal Palace v Everton rules breach

    Separate threads merged. If posts seem out of sync that’s why.
  4. Tealeaf

    Er, lunar interference stopping play?!

    Shreddie for any situation
  5. Tealeaf

    Northampton Town Vs Coventry City

    I wouldn’t be surprised then if Sam Chatterbox or some other talksh*te pundit mentions this on air should he pick up a Coventry game during the season. Just because he loves to disparage people.
  6. Tealeaf

    Spain-Argentina

    I don’t think we’re perpetuating them, but the way events were playing out seemed set to just fulfil the conspiracists narrative. The end result has cut that off at source. They’ll grumble, there’ll be more than one poster on everyone’s social media feed (if you have one) railing about...
  7. Tealeaf

    Spain-Argentina

    Given how it’s gone this far, you could’ve been spot on.
  8. Tealeaf

    Spain-Argentina

    If memory serves same happened in 1990. Red card during the game, opposition then won 1-0, and a second sent off after the final whistle.
  9. Tealeaf

    Spain-Argentina

    I turned it off as I have no desire to watch the presentation, but live reporting says Paredes did get a red?
  10. Tealeaf

    Spain-Argentina

    If this gets ruled out, we ALL lose.
  11. Tealeaf

    Spain-Argentina

    Totally agree, but those who believe the conspiracy theories will only cite this as further evidence.
  12. Tealeaf

    Spain-Argentina

    That is only going to feed the conspiracy theories.
  13. Tealeaf

    Spain-Argentina

    This is almost as bad as the World Cup final in 1994 🙄
  14. Tealeaf

    Spain-Argentina

    Exactly this. And in some UEFA jurisdictions Red enters the conversation. I think it’s a caution but to do nothing at all is definitely wrong.
  15. Tealeaf

    Northampton Town Vs Coventry City

    Northampton and Coventry played each other yesterday so a good chance it’s from that game.
Back
Top