"As part of our ongoing support around the recent Laws of the Game updates, we wanted to share some additional guidance regarding situations where a player deliberately handles the ball immediately following a goal kick.
Following a recent late clarification and change in approach adopted by...
It's not a big issue, just a need to ensure that my Observer report matches the Referee's report.
I use "USB" and then add the info e. g. Adopting Aggressive Attitude, Foul Tackle, but I have never heard "Lack of respect for the game" from a referee.
The FA Codes are listed as:
Caution codes...
The issue in the UK is that match officials tend to use the FA caution codes when giving a reason for a caution, whereas as an Observer I will have recorded USB ("Unsporting Behaviour")
Welcome back!
I suggest you drop an email to [email protected] - he will advise you the current local support in the north of the county.
If that doesn't work for any reason, feel free to contact me and I will assist.
Was the game in question in your local County FA area?
Was the neighbour's son cautioned?
Is your neighbour's name Walter Mitty or Hans Christian Andersen? (Asking for a friend 😉)
The OP hasn't given us a full and clear description - they awarded a corner kick, so presumably the attacker got a shot away, and I'm not sure whether there is enough for a DOGSO.
The Romanian FA have introduced a black card to indicate "Match abandoned because of spectator behaviour" in games at ages up to U-16.
Firstly a ten-minute "players off, match suspended" takes place, then the final sanction, if needed, because of ongoing spectator behaviour.
As match officials...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.