The Ref Stop

Recent content by Archer

  1. Archer

    Hampshire Next L4 Assessment Test

    Test? What test? Fitness test? **** out of luck if you want one of those.
  2. Archer

    Hello from the Basque Country 👋

    Admin
  3. Archer

    Penalty goalkeeper 'protest'

    Being... Undoubtedly... a Pain in the Arse?
  4. Archer

    Penalty goalkeeper 'protest'

    *dusts off the C1 (Bellend) placard*
  5. Archer

    No active RA in my area?

    Quicker to WhatsApp him tbh.
  6. Archer

    Whistle-less refereeing

    Might be flat, unless it's an Under-18 game then will require a minor.
  7. Archer

    True Story...

    Happy birthday @Kes you old nag x
  8. Archer

    Delaying goal kicks ..

    Said it before one here but once saw a - quite frustrated - old fart "caution" all 11 players in a tedious U18 game for what was about their 4824th offside in the first-half.
  9. Archer

    Stoke v Sheffield United

    Probably some ****e like Noon Chaffinch, Neon Blaze, or Atomised Citric Burst
  10. Archer

    Delaying goal kicks ..

    I don't think @socal lurker is part of Team BOSH 🟨 :(
  11. Archer

    Man Utd vs Man City

    Used that horse/zebra metaphor at work today and sounded WELL smart. Cheers whoever it was.
  12. Archer

    Spectator Sent Off (with Red Card!)

    Similarly, three seasons ago I received an Observation for a match I wasn’t at. Had an okay game. Might try not being appointed more often. I won’t tell ProRef I was at Old Trafford this weekend though 😂 (Edit to clarify: wasn’t ever appointed to the match in question.)
  13. Archer

    Man Utd vs Man City

    This'll popup on a LOTG monthly quiz in a couple of years and everyone will still be like "how the hell did I get 93%"
  14. Archer

    Verbal distraction inside the box???

    ^ @ChasObserverRefDeveloper :)
  15. Archer

    Man Utd vs Man City

    Total crap isn’t it? Like the Core rebrand. Someone’s kid is clearly doing GCSE design and textiles or some such nonsense.
Back
Top