A&H

Zouma

The Referee Store
BBC Text.....

Match ends, Watford 1, Everton 0.

Posted at 90'+5'
Second yellow card to Kurt Zouma (Everton).

Posted at 90'+5'
Kurt Zouma (Everton) is shown the yellow card.

Posted at 90'+5'
Second Half ends, Watford 1, Everton 0.
???????

Strange one. Could it be he decided to go straight red after the caution? Even though it's being reported as two cautions

Didn't he recieve a caution for dissent for arguing the award of a corner which led to the Watford goal?

He got booked for dissent during the game. He then went up to the referee after the final whistle and talked himself into a second yellow

He got booked for dissent during the game. He then went up to the referee after the final whistle and talked himself into a second yellow
Not according to any media outlets and the Premier League website, strange one.

Look at the way both assistants step forward at the same time, whatever he has said there has definitely pressed a button. Have to see how long the ban is, but by guess would be he has said something as he walked off and got a straight red for it.

Look at the way both assistants step forward at the same time, whatever he has said there has definitely pressed a button. Have to see how long the ban is, but by guess would be he has said something as he walked off and got a straight red for it.

Yeah, that shocked me the most (in a positive way), the way they stepped forward in unison. Whatever he said, it's good to see they're all on the same wavelength about how to deal with it

Yeah, that's what it looks most like to me. I definitely don't see a second use of the yellow card there, so either the referee has got confused and thought that the player was already on a yellow, or he's booked him for dissent and then immediately after, penalised him for OFFINABUS.

I've done a dissent yellow, then red shuffle but not on TV!! He called me something as he walked away!!! I called him back!!!

Back