A&H

What Leagues For Next Season

coventryref

Trying to decide what league to referee on a Saturday Next Season (dependant on promotion to level 5)

Do I continue doing local league saturday Football? or do i take the step upto The Midland Combination?

Any Advice
I think i would be more than capable to make the step up

The Referee Store
Why not a mixture of both. Give each league your availability and ply your trade on the 2

Paul

In my experience of Midland Comb last year, i didnt find much of the football challenging so its a good supply league to be involved with and around here they are much tougher. Only thing that would be precarious about is ensuring you get your 20 in... I only got 3 middles as a l5 and that annoyed the living sh-t out of me. But i stuck with it and still put that down to weather as well as fact i was new to area.

It will also help with using Neutrals but knowing u as i do, i know u are already exposed to that.

Thats my 2pence worth.

Slim

When i went for my L4 Promotion i split two weeks on Supply league SSM and two weeks on the Middlesex County Football League i new i would get two middles a month from the county league and at least one middle a month from the SSM plus lines on the SSM and sometimes two middles as there are midweek fixtures
i also did the Islington Midweek league 1-2 middles a month and the Allied Counties Youth League Assisting mainly but the occasional middle if they were short on L4s

Made my decision i spoke to the referees secretary for the midland combination last week and i have decided to go along that routr for next season...

Back