A&H

What a game!

Steve C

The Unfit one!
So, for the 1000th thread, its an interesting game.

Whites vs Reds, reds 2-0 up at half time, a lot of moans from whites about an offside on my side but my view was it was never. Couple of players in the book for dissent. Second half, reds get a third looks to be game over. 75th min penalty to whites and mass (I mean MASS) confrontation. Main fight going on, i peel round the other side see a fight breaking out between 2 players. It all breaks up. Ref comes over, as does other AR, we all nominate red 2 for a red having all seen him throw a punch, too many others to yellow all around so stern words. Penalty missed. 81st min whites get one, then another 4 mins later. After the 2nd goes in for whites I see the red 2 walking towards the dugout not in kit and he asks 'why did you send me off', I said not up to me mate, i just gave what I saw, he didnt like it, called me a f***ing pr*ck, I flag, ref comes over, tells him to go back to dressing room and a MC rep going in. Few mins later, I disallow a goal for whites for a clear offside. 94th minute, reds fail to clear, whites score, 3-3. I get greeted by 4 reds. 2 are claiming foul, 1 claiming offside and another claims the fact we're into a 4th minute of added time is ludicrous (despite 5 subs, 3 injuries, a mass confrontation AND the goalkeeper time wasting at restarts. Straight after kick off the final whistle goes, whites say good game, reds livid, the added time not justified red 5 gets booking for his protests after the final whistle.

Well, didnt see that ending!!!

A&H International
Nothing that crazy on this side of the pond like this... Let me tell ya you have more courage than me lol

Back