A&H

WGS

wa209

Evening all. Bit of advice re WGS. Am trying to enter x2 RC for VC... Players details go in fine.. However when I enter the details of the offence in txt box... Save it... It disappears when I then close. The player details are there, but none of my report.. Just blank. Is it there and I can't see it?... Have I missed something... Grateful for any advice... Ta

The Referee Store
Normally if I write less than a sentence it saves - any more it scraps it. Couldn't say why

You don't need to add any text to a red card.

If you need to add text (can't imagine why for a 2nd yellow) then you have to submit an extraordinary report.

Apologies it said 2 VC, I read 2 YC for some reason...

My response is the same but thought I would acknowledge that fact. I would say c. 4-5 years ago we stopped having to write out red cards and just report the codes unless it's serious incident e.g. discriminatory.

Apologies it said 2 VC, I read 2 YC for some reason...

My response is the same but thought I would acknowledge that fact. I would say c. 4-5 years ago we stopped having to write out red cards and just report the codes unless it's serious incident e.g. discriminatory.
Nothing out of ordinary flare up with the two players going at each other.. Heads clashing etc...
Fortunately more sensible players got between them..
From memory appeals for RC are only for mistaken ID or wrongful dismissal.. I think
Thanks though.... Gone through now

Back