A&H

West Ham v Gent

Mr Dean

RefChat Addict
I don't understand the handball decision. It's clear that UEFA are instructing referees to apply the laws differently to other competitions. I can only assume more handballs = more goals = more money.

The Referee Store
I don't understand the handball decision. It's clear that UEFA are instructing referees to apply the laws differently to other competitions. I can only assume more handballs = more goals = more money.

I'm geo-blocked from the video, but seriously? You're really asserting that someone thinks more handballs is a way to make more money? Really?

I also don’t buy the conspiracy theory.

But surely that’s a terrible decision.

The defender slips over, he’s off balance, trying to get up, the ball hits his thigh then arm. He knows nothing about the ball. Yes, his arm is out. But surely it’s entirely justifiable by his body movement in this situation.

Argh. Really annoying.

(Rice’s goal tho, happy for him, love his head up running before he decides to go himself. Such a smart skillful player. Whoever gets him in the summer will improve.)

Oh and lord I hate the West Ham camera angle. It’s too low in the stands!! Sort it!

Back