A&H

We're a diverse lot....

RegalRef

Politically Incorrect
As title of the thread suggests, we come from all different backgrounds, walks of life etc etc.

Perhaps this thread could demonstrate. Post your age and job title below plus any other interesting bits and we'll be able to build a picture of just how diverse referees are. If you're still at school put your year etc instead.

The Referee Store
22 y/o, Primary PE Teacher & private football coach. Having gained my L4 status shortly after my 20th bday, I'm having a break and now play at Supply Level.
I also play American Football on a Sunday!

31 soon to be ex teacher and father of 1 spirited 3 year old and husband of a football tolerate lady!

31, nearly 32, trained Telecomms engineer, but currently working in the office of a fish factory

20+8 teen year old father of 3, working as a community worker within the Nhs. Wife is luckily very tolerant of my football related activities.

22, History graduate, postgraduate Law student and part-time retail worker. I'm also a qualified L1 coach.

15, still at school (year 11), started reffing last July and have loved it every since. One day hope to get to the PL :)

51, Operations Manager of a medium sized security company. Level 3 Referee tutor, Level 5 Referee, Mini Soccer Referee, Futsal Referee, Supply League assessor. Leeds United supporter although I no longer go to games (used to go to 50+ a season).

17, I study modern languages (last year of secondary school). First year of reffing. Belgian :)
Club Brugge supporter

16, sitting Highers (Scottish version of A-Levels) this term, started refereeing in March and it's given me something interesting to do, Heart of Midlothian supporter (hiya Beezer) hoping to study journalism. In 70 minutes I make as much money as my friends do all week :cool:

27, Risk Officer for a Retail Bank in London. Getting married next year to a remarkable woman who doesn't mind football. Recently passed my Refs course and the appointments are already rolling in... Looking forward to sharing my adventures on here.:D

17, first year of A levels, second full season of refereeing and couldn't be happier with some of the appointments I'm getting!

31 soon to be ex teacher and father of 1 spirited 3 year old and husband of a football tolerate lady!

Snap, minus the teacher bit. Spooky.

Pricing Manager for a well known Banking Company.

First year in football refereeing, having spent the majority of my youth - up to about 18 playing in goal.

Best mates Dad runs a local league and mentioning in passing that there was a ref shortage - so I jumped in.

My main passion in Tenpin Bowling, which ive done since I was 8 years old.

Suppose I should do this myself as well really.....

29, Aftersales Manager at a Lexus franchise in the Midlands. Married father of two boys, 4 & 1.

30, aircraft maintenance engineer (for now, soon changing) 2 1/2 seasons as referee now. Love it

17, second year at college, recently quit my job at KFC. First full season of refereeing and loving it.

Nearly 50 and fat lol, Quantity Surveyor, have refereed over 400 matches in 4 years, quite happy refereeing at youth and amateur, ran the line last season at Scottish Juniors, mostly refereeing Scottish Womens Football League and Pro Youth this season

17, first year at college studying A-levels in Maths, Physics, Computing and Geography. Looking to become a Secondary teacher

Back