A&H

Welsh SuperCup 2014!

Aled

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
I'm going to be taking part in the Welsh SuperCup this year in Cardiff in July/August. Missed out last year due to short notice from the organizers. Sounds like an amazing tournament and can't wait for it!
Anyone else going?

The Referee Store
I know the person who appoints referee's to it down my way so they asked me. If you want to do it contact them on Facebook if you're on there

Could you put me in contact with the person who appoints the refs @aled,I've found some very cheap train tickets ;)

You'd need to contact them by ringing them: 0(eight)456 76 11 66 or by contacting them on social media. You also have to be 16 I believe to attend.

Ahh ok, Ive tried Emailing J. Hopkins about refereeing at the English Intl Super Cup in Bolton but he hasnt replied yet, I spoke to him at the mini cup in May and he said drop an email but he hasnt responded yet!

My team Maesglas Utd u15s are playing in this. We've won 2 lost 3 at the moment. Been a great couple of days football. I've spoke to most of the officials & been very impressed by the standard. Good luck pal for the last day.

Cheers Mike, It was actually quite good and a good opportunity to take. Would defiantly do it next year really enjoyed it.

Yeah all over it, kind of wished I came back with you lot as nightclub wasn't any good.

Back