A&H

Weekend ruined :(

Aled

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
With the heavy snow fall in South Wales yesterday all my games have been called off due to the snow, even worse the Swansea City Academy game I was meant to line on is off as well so a quiet weekend in I guess then.
Anyone's matches fallen foul of the white stuff as well?

The Referee Store
I've not seen any snow down here so reckon there might be a few games going ahead

Sucks about your games though :(

I'm hoping that there is a game on somewhere, otherwise ill end up shopping with the wife :(

Only 2 games Conference South and below beat the weather! (Ryman Prem, Ryman 1, Southern League Prem, Southern League Central, Supply).

Was odd in here as all the games in the welsh football league were off including mine at Garden Village and yet there was at least a third of the local games went ahead.

Was odd in here as all the games in the welsh football league were off including mine at Garden Village and yet there was at least a third of the local games went ahead.
OMG, Garden Village? I live just down the road from there, gimme a shout when your there next so I can come down. BTW all Swansea Senior & Junior games were off and the Camarthen Junior and Seniors were off.

OMG, Garden Village? I live just down the road from there, gimme a shout when your there next so I can come down. BTW all Swansea Senior & Junior games were off and the Camarthen Junior and Seniors were off.
Out of interest, there is also a North Walian Garden Vilage FC... hihihihi.

Back