A&H

Two whistles

Status
Not open for further replies.

HertsFinest

Next Weeks Ref
Anyone else use 2 different whistles for different purposes through the game?

My set up is fox 40 classic and a sonik blast.

Classic for everything but red cards and penalties or handbag situations. Then the sonik blast comes out to play. Amazing how quick the handbags drop with a good hard blast on that!

The Referee Store
I use the blast for reds too. I've seen players duck before. It certainly lets them know there's a problem.

I use a classic and a blast, blast tells players somethings about to happen. I also find it good if a game is getting hot, good at cooling it down sometimes.

My blast got a bit of a work out yesterday. 24 fouls in the game 12of them in the last 10 minutes along with 4 cautions.

Classic for general use blast for mass confrontation u15 and and open age.

Mini and classic for u14.

No one has mentioned their Valkeen yet!

Surely someone with too much money on her has one - surely.........

NB, you are now all going to be googling valkeen, then Moltan and you'll find that it's import only from J League.

If not, you already know ;)

I just use my trusty orange and black sonic blast. Have gotten really good and varying my blow with it.... from a "minor necessity blow" little peep to a "I WILL CRUSH YOUR HEARING" blast. 2 whistles seems complicated!

I just use my trusty orange and black sonic blast. Have gotten really good and varying my blow with it.... from a "minor necessity blow" little peep to a "I WILL CRUSH YOUR HEARING" blast. 2 whistles seems complicated!

There are so many immature comments I could make about that post...

Classic right hand and sonik left hand. Awful challenge is un natural so go to left hand for sonik which is easy to remember as I'm right handed. Seems to work OK.

I have about six. Just in case of losing any or breakages and so I can have whistle on each wrist if needed. Acme ones are my choice too. Very smooth to wrist and don't dig in!

No SM you're wrong. Those in the financial sector also discuss these things.

I'm certain at one game I was officiating I heard some spectators talking about "that banker over there with the whistle"

I couldn't see him in all honesty but maybe he was away from the pitch :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back