A&H

Tottenham Staff Game

CA

Level 4 Referee
Well, what a night! Got an email at around 12:30 today, asking if I'd like to officiate a game at White Hart Lane - obviously didn't turn down the offer. Turned up, and it was the regular staff match that they do every year at the end of the season! Had an amazing night, albeit it was an empty stadium (not that it mattered). Makes the want to officiate in the Premier League even greater!

Anyone else ever had something like this? I'm sure most of you have :p

The Referee Store
Charlie, was that with Ben Compton? I nearly officiated it, but couldn't get there in time!

I did Watford Legends vs Watford Fans at Vicarage Road a couple weeks ago which was good fun.
Did an ESPN legends game at Wembley last season, the most amazing experience of my refereeing life!
Also do a lot of Stevenage's first XI friendlies which are great experience!

Sounds like you enjoyed it, which is always good!

last night i was on the line at carrow road for a company's match thing, they hired the pitch, my mate tom got asked to do the middle and he asked me and someone else to go on the lines, it was amazing, we did it like a proper match day, we turned up in suits and got changed in the officials changing room, it really made me want to push to get into the pgmol :D

Charlie, was that with Ben Compton? I nearly officiated it, but couldn't get there in time!

Dan, yes it was. What a shame! It was a friend of mine, and the Tottenham Liaison Officer.

Enjoyed it thoroughly! Apparently there's a video of it! :p Will certainly try and get hold of a copy!

Back