A&H

This weekend.....

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
Where's everybody getting their fix this weekend?

The Referee Store
I'm on the line all weekend.

Snodland tomorrow then double header Semi (diff teams) on Sunday

Running the line on a ladies Semi-Final. Hopefully the forecasted rain will hold off.

Assistant Referee on Tottenham Ladies Reserves vs Brighton and Hove Albion Ladies Reserves. First female game yet!

Charlie, who's in the middle for that game?

As for me, still injured unfortunately so no football. Came off 21 mins into game on 2nd March and closed up until the 30th March. Been watching Watford & Stevenage a lot to get my fix!

Gavin Holleran.

Best of luck on the speedy recovery! :)

This weekend my Swansea Academy game has been called off, I have a cup quarter final tomorrow at U12 level

I've got Ngongataha vs Otumoetai in the Federation Pre-Season Cup.

A league-style competition, and Ngongi are currently second with a chance to go top today. Finals are next weekend so they will be going for it!

senior district cup semi final line on saturday then off to watch one of the newer members of Halifax RA sunday

Called off due to rain and me suffering with the trots. Guess I saw wAles trounce England at Cardiff which is always good.

Unfortunately so has my game! Seems to be a pretty regular occurrence! Annoying when I need 40 by this time next year! Oh well, looks like I'll have to join a few more leagues!

Well, I was just sitting here watchin Utd vs reading on TV, there was a close-up of the rain and I laughed!

Then I looked out of the window - it was worse here!

Still, at least it's warm water for us lol.

i have my 5th of my first 6 games today an u13s league but it is meant to be a big game :/

i have my 5th of my first 6 games today an u13s league but it is meant to be a big game :/
If I were you, treat it like any other game. Don't go into a game expecting too much, or too little. You might disappoint yourself!

Saturday - Kennington v Otford - 9th v 3rd - 1st assessment

Sunday AM - U18 Glebe v Dulwich Hamlet - 1st v 3rd

Nervous for both

On Saturday AM I have a local U16 Prem game just to get the legs going then
On Saturday PM Cheadle Vs Ashton in the North West Counties (Supply League)
On Sunday Suprisingly i have a day off this week :):)

Saturday - Kennington v Otford - 9th v 3rd - 1st assessment

Sunday AM - U18 Glebe v Dulwich Hamlet - 1st v 3rd

Nervous for both
I've got my first assessment too! AFC School (Arsenal Community FC) vs St Katherines FC! Apparently they're two decent teams who don't mind putting their foot in! So should have a pretty decent game! Slightly nervous about it too!

Good luck in your assessment! :)

Saturday: Federation Pre-Season Cup
12:30 - AR - Melville United vs Rotorua United (7th/8th place play-off)
14:45 - AR - Tauranga City Utd vs Whakatane Town (3rd/4th place play-off)

Sunday: Federation Fitness Test (after three hours of it the day before - yeah right!!!!)

Back