A&H

That's it, I give up.....

Matthew

RefChat Addict
I hadn't been appointed to a league game this weekend, so I was over the moon to be offered an U17 friendly on Saturday. Anyway, I woke up this morning to snow and yes, you've guessed it, match off!

I give up! Week after week after week I'm losing matches due to the weather and for various other ridiculous reasons....I'm almost becoming as unlucky as @mikedn!

EDIT: Now looks as though my academy game on Sunday is under threat too! :cry:

The Referee Store
I hadn't been appointed to a league game this weekend, so I was over the moon to be offered an U17 friendly on Saturday. Anyway, I woke up this morning to snow and yes, you've guessed it, match off!

I give up! Week after week after week I'm losing matches due to the weather and for various other ridiculous reasons....I'm almost becoming as unlucky as @mikedn!

Move to Leeds or Hull, there are plenty of matches still to be played. :confused:

Same here, pitch inspection at 2.30pm for tonight's cup final and pitch inspection at 6pm for tomorrows league game, not holding my breath for either!!

I feel your pain......:p

Just don't start telling us your boots are cleaned and dubbed, kit is washed and cleaned and you'll be fine.

Just don't start telling us your boots are cleaned and dubbed, kit is washed and cleaned and you'll be fine.
Well actually me boots not cleaned and dubbed matey.....cos.....cos.....cos.....i bought a new pair ha!ha! but me kit be clean captain arrrrrr!

Back