A&H

Sundays Games

The Referee Store
Having not seen any if them, I'll leave till after I've seen match of the day to comment further

i only saw newcastle v wba which all seemed okay lol Chris Foy did well no real issues or even minor issues! unbelievable considering size of the game :p

Not a great game for clattenburg lol but tbf hard decisions to make. apart from ivanovic red card that was easy!

Ivanovic, red all day long. At first glimpse I thought dive by Torres, only after a couple of replays did I see the contact by Evans. Clatts didn't have that luxury.

Chelsea have lodged a complaint about Clatts using inappropriate language too :(

Definitely agree with the above. thought it was a dive at 1st but certainly after a few times(he didnt get that luxury) you could see contact. Also Clatts using inappropriate language lol not exactly the worst thing in the world. just simple chelsea been bad loosers i think

Didn't Chelsea say the sane thing about Graham Poll a few years back?

ooofff guardian reporting racist words towards mikel by Clatts :eek:

can you post the link to the guardian or does it cost to read there paper on the net!!

"Our information is that racist remarks were directed at John Mikel Obi and at Juan Mata. If so, that is wholly unacceptable in any circumstances," wrote Herbert.

i hope to god he didn't and that the other 3 back him up, and make chelsea look like the ;iodufgha;kefgh they are lol

think Clattenberg got the Torres red spot on. if you see it from his angle you can see why it is simulation, and he is in the "optimum" position to see. The fact that there is slight contact (only seen by most of us on the slow-mo replay, and by nobody except chelsea fans at full speed!) doesnt alter the fact that torres went down far too easy and therefore was simulating. Brushing a sock doesnt bring you down unless you know you have overrun the ball... ;)

and I sincerely hope Clattenberg wasn't being racist, but like you say they said similar things about Poll a few years ago. i think that there is slim chance he actually said anything, but Im sure we will see! any of you read Poll's book btw?

Only got polls book a few weeks ago. Started reading it put it down and life seems to have got in the way. But really need to get bk into if. Great read

hopefully didn't say anything racist however i hope he did say something offensive in terms of **** off or something on the basis that we get that every time and i think its about time we fought back so to speak. should clattenburg be found guilty of using swear words and punished i will certainly be sending a lot more players off lol im just going to go into every game and explain that no swearing at all will be tolerated and therefore punishable by OFFINABUS!

I completely disagree with ANY referee using foul abusive or insulting language. If we have the power to send off players/officials for using it, then we shouldn't use it. Now sarcasm, that's a different thing altogether....

sorry i think i was quite annoyed last night and said things in heat of the moment. i think there either has to be room for sarcasm/ frustration swearing from both sides but anything else should be deemed a red card offence.

also a bit confused that apparently mata/torress/ romeu etc all said they never heard anything and its only based on what others have told them

When I said sarcasm, I meant ME using it! Obviously you have to pick and choose the moment carefully, but well executed and it can work wonders!

Back